What are cookies?
In English, the word “cookie” is synonym of “biscuit”, but in the field of web browsing, a “cookie” is something totally different. When you access to our web, in the browser of your device a small amount of text is stored, which is called “cookie”. This text contains varied information about your browsing, habits, preferences, personalizations of contents, etc… There are other technologies which work in a similar way and that are also used to collect data about your browsing activity. We name “cookies” all these technologies as a whole. The specific uses that we make from these technologies are described in this current document.
In the cookies we use, sensitive information of personal identification is not stored, such as your name, address, your password, etc…
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is exclusively used by us, except those ones identified later as “third parties cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user’s experience. For example, the statistics collected about the number of visits, the most liked content, etc… is usually managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS. The third parties cookies are also usually used to guarantee the payment transactions made via the web.
In order to restrict, block or erase the cookies in this website (and those used by third parties) you can do it, at any moment, modifying the setting of your browser. Bear in mind that this setting is different in each browser, even though it is habitual to find the setting of cookies in the menu “Preferences” “Tools” “Options” and next in “Privacy and Security” or in “Erase browsing data”, etc… For further detail on the configuration of cookies, you can refer to the menu ”Help” of the same.
What kind of cookies are used in this website?
Every website uses its own cookies. In our web we use those shown next: ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: are those which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the editor himself/herself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third parties cookies: are those which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that the cookies are served from an equipment or domain managed by the editor himself/herself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for his/her own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services that he/she provides or the provision of services of advertising nature favouring other entities). ACCORDING TO THEIR FINALITY
ACCORDING TO THE TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for the browsing , and well functioning of our website, such as for example, control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remind the elements which integrate an invoice, make the purchasing process of an invoice, manage the payment, control the fraud associated with the security of the service, make the enrolment application or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing of licences of the software the service works with (website, platform or application), use elements of security during the browsing, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic contents (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share contents trough the social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they enable to quantify the number of users and do the measurement and statistic analysis of the use which the users of the offered service make. For that purpose, their browsing is analyzed in our website with the aim of improving the offer of products or services we offer.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those which enable to remind information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics which can differentiate his/her experience from the other users, such as for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user makes a search, the aspect or content of the service based on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he/she accesses the service, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analise your browsing habits in Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user is logging in a website. They are usually used to store information which is only interesting to retain for the provision of the requested service by the user in a single occasion (for example, a list of acquired products) and which disappears once the session has finished.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data continue stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a defined period by the controller of the cookie, and that can last from some minutes to several years. In this respect if the use of persistent cookies is necessary must be specifically assessed, as the risks for the privacy could be reduced by means of the use of session cookies. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, it is advisable to reduce to the minimum necessary their temporal duration given the purpose of their use. In this sense, the Dictum 4/2012 of the GT29 indicated that in order that a cookie can be exempted from the duty of informed consent, its expiration date must be related to its finality. Because of this. It is far more probable that the session cookies are considered as excepted than the persistent ones.
Detail of cookies used in this web:
|First / Third part
|Session / Persistent
|At the end of the session
|Used to check if the browser allows cookies